Our partners are critical to our work and represent some of the most thoughtful and engaged organizations in the East Bay.
The Partnership is supported by a diverse group of committed organizations:
- Ten community colleges
- Five workforce investment boards
- University of California - Berkeley
- California State University - East Bay
- East Bay Economic Development Alliance
- East Bay Leadership Council
- East Bay Manufacturing Group
- Contra Costa Economic Partnership
- Innovation Tri-Valley
- Biomedical Manufacturing Network
- East Bay cities and chambers of commerce
- K-12 & Community College Career Pathway Programs and other programs
It is funded by a Department of Labor grant to the East Bay along with leveraged state and local funding.
Become a Partner
If you would like to partner with us, fill out the form below and one of our staff members will get back to you.